U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

I have a hard lump under my nipple it's not on it but its under it! i don't know what it is. please help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See your doctor: See your doctor and they may need to order a mammogram it could be a cyst but it could also be a breast cancer..

Similar questions

A 41-year-old member asked:

Please help! what if there is a lump under my left nipple and my arm hurts?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mark Pack
General Surgery 32 years experience
See your doctor: And get a thorough exam. A proper evaluation is the only way to answer your question.
A 33-year-old member asked:

Help please! i'm having white lump near nipple piercing hole. What could this be from?

3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology 54 years experience
Cyst: The trauma from the nipplie piercing likely caused a small cyst to form, which is a lump of grease( sebum )in the area. Try hot compresses for ten minutes every day, but you may to need to have it removed by a doctor. It is not dangerous in any way.
A 35-year-old member asked:

What do you suggest if I am 16 yr old male and have lump under both nipple please help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kristi Woods
Pediatrics 24 years experience
Gynecomastia: During the first part of puberty boys can develop breast tissue. This is usually a normal condition and resolves on its own. However if it persists through mid to late puberty then it might need to be treated (removed.)
Last updated Aug 11, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.