U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New Zealand
A 24-year-old female asked:

Hey ever since i got puberty my nipples haven't formed right.. instead of nipples it's like hard lumps/pieces of like skin.. should i get help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Nipples: Yes, please do get the help of your doctor. Perhaps all s well and if not he/she will help you make it so. This will also give you peace of mind. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 12, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.