I always talk really fast or slow and prononce stuff wrong and mix up words! if i did have a brain tumor/ cancer could i die?

Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 36 years experience
Could someone die of: A malignant brain tumor? The answer is yes, of course. Do i think you have one? I do not believe so, especially if your speech issues are something you have "always" had, as you say. You may need a visit with a neurologist or speech specialist if it is a big problem but start by talking to your primary doc and let he/she guide you in this. Best to you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. James Goodrich
Neurosurgery 40 years experience
Brain tumor: The key comment is that you have always talk fast or slow and that this is not a new finding meaning it occurred recently - so based on the timing your describing this is not likely do to a brain tumor.