Will the pain ever go away completely?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Depends: It depends on location of pain and primarily its cause. If the cause is curable or manageable, you may have complete resolution of pain, if not, then .....
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 45 years experience
Too vague: Not sure what kind of pain, where the pain is located, does it come and go, whom you have seen. I would write up a pain diary. Each day, write down what you eat, how you feel, rate your pain from 0-10, how it changes throughout the day, etc. Then talk to your doctor about going to a pain clinic. Hopefully you can be helped!