A 51-year-old member asked:
I'm pretty sure my sister has been exposed to black mold and is suffering from some of the symptoms. What can we do?
1 doctor answer
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Allergy consult: The toxic effects from "black mold" exposure are often exaggerated. A certain percentage of people exposed to it may develop asthma, hay fever, sinus infections etc. The best treatment is to move out of the place where the black mold has been found until the problem has been fixed. If problem continues, see an allergist.
Answered on Oct 14, 2015
People also searched for:
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!