IL

30 years old male , hair is thinning, feel like loose hair prematurely. anything to prevent this?

Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Consider endocrine : Evaluation and if the fails to disclose any underlying condition the use of a medically supervised course of Propecia (finasteride) or optical Minoxidil may help. I m still wary of non-surgical treatment regimens such as last or light therapy which make dramatic claims. Of course these appear to have few side effects but may run thousands of dollars and may be worth a try but don't expect a lot.