A member asked:

Im 17 years old and am losing hair in the temples of my head. its getting pretty far back on the right side. i work out heavily and eat very well. other than genetics i cant think of any reason id have this issue. how can i regrow or prevent loss?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See dermatologist: You need to properly diagnose this hair loss. Should it be the very common androgenetic alopecia, known as male pattern baldness, he will provide you with possibly an oral med along with a topical otc med to help you. However, it just might be something different, and that is why you should be evaluated.

Answered 12/27/2020



Related Questions