my belly button hair came off there was goo in my belly button and the haifa came off its long and a lot it hearts now and it looks pink on it?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Proofread please!: Ok, best guess to issue is there was a top layer / crust / scab on bb, which came off, took hair(s) w/it, exposing pink/raw skin underneath and had some fluid collection in it. Not usually a problem, suggests you need to clean out bb more often (can use cotton swab & gentle rubbing) and make sure to dry it when wet. Topical antibiotic ointment can reduce pain. See dr if not better 5-7 days.