under heel pain ankle pain and puffiness feels like my shoes are all uncomfortable feels hard under feet ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Dann Byck
Dr. Dann Byck answered
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
See foot & ankle MD: Foot deformities often cause pain in multiple sites. Heel pain is most often related to plantar fasciitis, which is most often treated non-operatively. See and ortho foot and ankle md to diagnose you problem.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
3
Dr. Fred Birnbaum
42 years experience Podiatry
Plantar fasciitis: Irritation of the soft tissues that attach to the heel bone causes this disabling pain. It usually feels worse when getting out of bed or a chair. See your local podiatrist for prompt accurate diagnosis and treatment. Ice massage your heel and arch and wear supportive shoes until you can be seen.
Answered on May 28, 2016
1
3
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
I agree and would rule out neuropathy in the differential diagnosis. I.e tarsal tunnel.
Jul 28, 2013