Anytime i get a headache i get it behind my eyes and in my nose at the same time. i feel dizzy and feel sick sometimes as well. is this a migraine?

Dr. Matthew Goren
Ophthalmology 32 years experience
Sure sounds like it: Could be sinus as well. See your doc if it continues to bother you.
Dr. Kevin Smith
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 35 years experience
Possible migraine : Migraine like headache can be caused by a bone spur in the nose. A ct scan of the sinuses is indicated and if the spur is present a septoplasty to remove it is indicated. I provide relief to almost 90% of patients with this problem. Visit my website for more information at www. Kevinsmithmd.Com.

Last updated Jan 14, 2015