Anytime i get a headache i get it behind my eyes and in my nose at the same time. i feel dizzy and feel sick sometimes as well. is this a migraine?

Dr. Matthew Goren
34 years experience
Sure sounds like it: Could be sinus as well. See your doc if it continues to bother you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kevin Smith
Facial Plastic Surgery 37 years experience
Possible migraine : Migraine like headache can be caused by a bone spur in the nose. A ct scan of the sinuses is indicated and if the spur is present a septoplasty to remove it is indicated. I provide relief to almost 90% of patients with this problem. Visit my website for more information at www. Kevinsmithmd.Com.
Last updated Jan 14, 2015