U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old female asked:

Hi i have been having pain in my for-arm for a while now and it hurts really bad what should i do?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Maureen Mays
Specializes in Clinical Lipidology
Go see a doctor: You should go see a doctor right away. Do not delay. If the pain is accompanied my shortness of breath or difficulty laying flat, go the the er.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 7, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.