U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Hamburg, PA
A 23-year-old male asked:

Burning/stinging after peeing at pee hole and feels like i still have to pee strange tingling sensation in bladder area. what can i do to stop this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Luis Bendezu
Internal Medicine 30 years experience
See your doctor: The symptoms you're describing could be due to an infection either in your bladder or your urethra (tube that exits your bladder). My concern would also be for an std. I would strongly urge you to see your doctor and get checked.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 11, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.