Puerto Rico

how can i feel better after a break-up on july 7, having no one to talk to about it and no way to distract myself?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Grief: This is very normal. It is called grief. As you go through days and weeks you will naturally begin to feel less intense about it. It may be good to reach out to a girlfriend or female relative to just talk about it. Rarely does one need a therapist, but that can be good in cases when the grieving never seems to end. I often remember during this grieving time that i got to love and feel loved.