i am breastfeeding my 20 months old twin babies. what should be the proper diet plan for me?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Sara Gonzalez
13 years experience Pediatrics
Healthy diet: If you are asking for a diet plan for yourself, focus on eating a variety of nutritious foods and make sure to drink plenty of liquids to help maintain your milk supply. If you are asking for your twins, they can eat essentially anything you do.
Answered on Sep 4, 2017
2
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
73 years experience Preventive Medicine
Stick: To god made food and leave the man made stuff alone.
Answered on Sep 4, 2017
Dr. Bryan Levey
27 years experience Pediatrics
The proper diet...: ...For a breast feeding mother is the proper diet for anyone. Eat lean meats, lots of vegetables, plenty of fruit, and whole grains. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Continue your prenatal vitamins as long as you're nursing, and a lot of those vitamins will be passed through the milk. Breast fed babies, newborn or 20 months, should be on a vitamin d supplement daily.
Answered on Sep 4, 2017