age18, testis:15ml, delayed puberty. what testosterone dose can increase my testis size and production naturally.can rib-cage expand and shoulders widen?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
See endocrinologist: Possible causes of delayed puberty at age 18 should be investgated by dr with experience in such a problem. Testosterone is used if the subject produces insufficient or no testosterone themeslves. Taking testosterone will not increase testicular size, on the contrary it will suppress testoeterone production by your own testes. Please try & see an endocrinologist. Good luck.
Answered on Sep 15, 2017