Concord, NH

my son headbutted me twice in the past week. i went to the er and they said that the bone is not broken but the left side is clogged mostly. i have allergies also and i'm in pain. what should i do?

Dr. Nela Cordero
NOSE TRAUMA: Try taking decongestant and analgesic to relieve congestion and pain. Hope you feel better.
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Allergy and Immunology 51 years experience
Should be better : Even if there is no fracture, the pain will be there for a few days. Allergy medication and advil (ibuprofen) should provide some relief.
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Fracture nose: If you never had clogged nose before, you might have had a nasal fracture which may not be obvious if occurring high up in the nose consider getting a x-ray.

Last updated Sep 12, 2013