Glassboro, NJ

I've been getting like a burning feeling in the middle of my back lately. it usually happens towards the evening. what could this be?

Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 14 years experience
Back pain: Due to psoas muscle spasm, causing stretching of facet joint capsules in the back which irritates medial branch nerves, which in turn irritate bigger nerves called dorsal rami, which cause your back muscles to spasm up. Google psoas stretches, do them daily and see the difference. If doesn't help see a doctor for physical exam and imaging. In your age, the above is the most probable scenario.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 9, 2017