could i be pregnant? the last time i had sex was in march we used a condom. i got my period in april & in may it was lighter i haven't started in june

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Something's off: I can't tell you what it is, but if i was you, i'd want to make an appointment with a doctor to find out what is happening. Whatever it is, knowing your choices as early as possible gives you the most freedom and likelihood of good results. Don't worry, just get the facts.
Risk: If you had an actual period in April and you haven't had sex since March - then you should not be pregnancy. However, if that bleeding was lighter, it may not have been an actual period. You need to take a home pregnancy test.