U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Mass of tissue connected to vaginal opening, regular periods, and its not hymen. can't use tampons or have sex. what is this blockage and how's it fix?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jon Ahlstrom
Obstetrics & Gynecology 32 years experience
See a gynecologist : Unfortunately there's no way to know what this is without examining you. Your gynecologist be able to quickly evaluate the area and offer you treatment based on the diagnosis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 30, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.