Dr said i have cervical spondylosis i have lots of pain on my shoulders arms and i get cramps when i move my hands and neck i get dizziness at times?

Dr. William Newton
Pain Management 20 years experience
Very general: Spondylosis is a very general diagnosis and at your age would not be that significant. If your pain is traveling down one or both arms and there is weakness, the next step is a MRI scan. Most neck pain will resolve in time and with conservative care. If you have had the problem for more than a few months and it is not improving then you need to see a specialist for a more specific diagnosis.

Last updated May 27, 2019