got a blister like bump on my hand.i popped it and clear liquid came out but now it looks like blood n there.it hurts and itches wut could it b?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
There are many cause: For blisters, burn, cold, infection , but the typical casue is mechanical irritation. Many blsiters start with clear fluid then change to a hemmoragic or turbid appeareance. Blisters may also be "superinfected" ie once the skin break is there, local bacteria colonize the tissue. Blood blisters more often come from mechanical trauma though some bacteria and viral blisters get blood in them.
Dr. Richard Perlman
Orthopedic Surgery 58 years experience
Ganglion: This is probably a ganglion, a fluid-filled cyst. Popping it can cause it to bleed inside, and is rarely helpful. Sometimes popping it can introduce infection. If it starts getting red, you need to have professional look at it.