U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

I have acne marks and huge pores on my face which is making me look ugly . what do i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dermatology 31 years experience
Acne : Depending on the severity of the acne, combination therapy with topical antibacterials , retinoids , and sometimes oral antibiotics or Accutane may be prescribed . See your dermatologist to evaluate the acne and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.