A member asked:

What a person can do to treat enlarged pores on the face(for combination skin,not acne)?are there specific substances to reduce large pores?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Susana Sixto-rodriguez answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Wash your face twice daily with an astringent and you can do a facial mask once a week to keep the pores clean and with time you should notice improvement. Follow up with your dermatologist . Chao!!

Answered Oct 20, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor