U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old female asked:

Due to acne on my face, i have many small pore left by them. is there any medicine to diminish the pores?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology 42 years experience
Tretinoin: I find tretinoin (retin-a and others) to be helpful for scaring and reducing pore size. Similar topicals like Adapalene and tazarotene may have similar benefits.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.