Fort Pierce, FL

What is the best way to get rid of lice prevent it from coming back. my 12 year old daughter has it again for the 2 nd time in 6 months. help!

Dr. Sonober Umair
Lice trouble: Lice infestation is trouble some and chances of recurrence are high upon exposure. Problem is not the live lice but the nits. You have to get rid of both. Newly marketed couple of products promise to get rid of nits as well. See if you doctor can prescribe that. You can do repeated hair treatment with the shampoo. No substitute for hygiene.Yes Ovide is a good one.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.