U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old member asked:

Which is the preferred at home chemical peel for my face i do have sensitive skin?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Honestly - : If you have sensitive skin, you should seek out a good paramedical aesthetician to help you. There's no need to experiment on yourself and have an unpleasant experience or bad outcome.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 15, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.