is it okay to use hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid supplements? will these supplements cause me to fail my drug test?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Alpha-lipoic acid: There's good research evidence for using alpha-lipoic acid in peripheral neuropathy http://tinyurl.Com/l4bvz9z , as an antioxidant, and in migraines http://tinyurl.Com/jvo6x9n -- some other uses also. Hyaluronic acid may help in osteoarthritis and aging skin. Neither of these supplements should interfere with a drug test, but you should tell the examiners you're using them.