A member asked:

Low haemoglobin, muscle weakness, bone tenderness and pain in joints when stressed or folded. what is the cause and what test should i do to analyse?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See a rheumatologist: You have a group of symptoms that may or may not fit together. I would see a rheumatologist. They will listen to all of your symptoms, do an exam, and order a custom set of labs based on your history and exam. Hang in there!

Answered 11/10/2015



Related Questions