A member asked:

I have an huge bruise on the back of my right arm that extends from under my shoulder almost to the elbow. i had arm pain from golf 4 days ago?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Audie Rolnick answered

Specializes in

Did you feel a pop? Was it after hitting a ball? Bruising on back of arm is triceps injury, on the front can be an injury to the biceps tendon. Should be checked.

Answered Jun 11, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor