India

I've this stomach pain that makes me nauseous and i get sick even thinking about food the pain is spread out but mostly on the right side please hlp me?

Dr. Lisa Vansaghi
Should see a dr.: Abdominal pain is hard to diagnose without an exam, but can caused by some things that are serious. If it doesn't get better within a day or two, or if the pain is bad enough to keep you from your usual routine, you should probably see a doctor about it.
Dr. Maritza Baez
See a doctor: Most people think their whole abdomen is their stomach, but the stomach is in the upper middle or upper left of the abdomen. If your lower abdomen hurts, that could be your skin, muscles, bladder, uterus, or intestines. If the upper part of your abdomen hurts, it could be acid reflux, pancreatitis, or other problems. See a doctor for an assessment.

Last updated Mar 18, 2017