U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked:

Hello doctors, my husband is getting recurrent ring worm infection. it stars as very small and then day by day it will bigger and bigger and after som?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Monib Zirvi
Dermatology 23 years experience
See dermatologist : Ringworm is a fungal infection that can be treated with topical prescription creams such as naftin 2% cream. Sometimes, oral treatment with Fluconazole or Lamisil (terbinafine) may be needed in extensive cases. See a dermatologist to evaluate and treat this issue.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 26, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.