India

its 34th week of triplets. is this a suitable time for c-sec? is it safe for both?

Dr. Alan Patterson
That is up to yourOB: But it is very good you have made it to 34 , most women with triplets go into labor earlier and need the csection.
Define safe ??: Every week pregnancy can be extended from 34 wks cuts the risk for babies significantly. If delivered in a hospital with an advance neonatal ICU, salvage at 34 weeks is quite likely but would mean they spend risky weeks in that ICU. When to deliver depends on complex issues only the OBGYN & Pedi can know at the time.