Wondering if lipozene or even hydroxycut or even slim optimum would work to keep weight of? i broke my foot so i can't really exercise.

Dr. Frank Smith
Podiatry 30 years experience
Broke foot : Did you get your foot treated and get the fracture healed ? If yes and you still have pain consider gettting evaluated for a foot orthotic . Foot pain is not normal and can usually be resolved by proper treatment . I would see a podiatrist in your area . If the fracture was not treated correctly it may not be healed and thats why your in pain. You need a pain free foot to loose weight and exercise.

Last updated Nov 21, 2016