A member asked:

Can you tell me how to correct my knock-knees?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Charles Miller answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

At 45, you need to find the cause. If it's from collapsed arches, then orthotics may help. If it'f from arthritis, then potentially knee replacements may help realign them. If they are the way you have always been, and they aren't causing you problems, then leaving them alone may be the best option.

Answered Mar 13, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

Does foot orthotics correct knock knees?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor