A member asked:

Red, small and itchy spots have appeared on my back and chest from the sun, how do i get rid of this?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Bassam Amawi answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Every thing under the sun even the sun it self may cause allergy, u can try Hydrocortisone cream and if no improvement , try to see your PCP.

Answered Apr 25, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Donald Alves answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

If you are not on any photo(light)sensitizing medications, then best answer is sunscreen. Now that they are present, will be a couple of days for them to reabsorb.

Answered Jun 8, 2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor