What should i expect on my 6 month breast cancer check up and what questions should i ask?

Dr. Andrew Hoffman
General Surgery 36 years experience
A thorough exam: & review of most recent tests. Ask what the tests mean. What's your next step of care ? The cancer is about you and you deserve to know what is going on and why. Ask any questions to understand. If more blood tests are ordered, ask what they will tell you. The same for x-rays or ct cans. If you think of questions, write them down and take w you. Call office to ask any q's that come up later.