what is a good treatment for fibromyalgia ?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Rheumatology 52 years experience
See details: Treatment include low impact aerobic activity, stretching and medications such as gabapentin, lyrica, Cymbalta and savella (milnacipran).
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management 27 years experience
Stay active: I always encourage patients to stay active.
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice 53 years experience
Varies widely: Treatments for fibromyalgia (FM) vary. FM is a multifactorial disorder with different mechanisms of soft tissue injuries evolving in different FM sufferers. Therefore, treatments need to be multimodal & customized to each person. Efficacious treatments include FDA appoved meds for FM, aquatherapy, gentle yoga, massage, topical & ingested cannabis, Vitamin D, & mindfulness therapies.