A member asked:

What can i do if my ankle popped and is swollen! help please! :(?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Daryoush Zafar answered

Specializes in

Ankle popped: Did you have an injury? If you dislocated your ankle and have swelling and pain the you need to podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon.

Answered 1/21/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question