Egypt

can fenugreek & cinnamon drinking help in cleaning uterus after a week of a missed abortion(in the 7th week) beside misoprostol medicine?

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Not likely: Not sure what you mean by cleaning out the uterus. This is a common thing i hear women talking about. If you're concerned there is retained pregnancy tissue then a prostaglandin like Misoprostol or suction D&C are the best options. I do have some women who use fenugreek to increase milk production. Never seen it or cinnamon used for a missed abortion.