bit my lip, swollen. and cut what can i put on it?

OTC lip balms: Over-the-counter lip balms with some mild anesthetic can help a bit lip feel better while it heals. There is also a round spot that some people use to stick onto a lip or cheek ulcer (or bite site), but those little spots only stick well in certain positions or locations in the mouth (and fall off too easily in other locations). The doctor can evaluate if healing is not quick.
Dr. Nazhat Sharma
Ophthalmology 58 years experience
Lip bite: It will heal if you keep it from getting irritated. Boric acid mouth wash helps. Borax cream may work. If not healed see your primary care or dentist.