A member asked:

Always going numb on my lower left leg and most of the right side of my body (arm, leg, face, neck, rib cage). seen many drs. any suggestions?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Leonid Basovich answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Neurologist: To give you better answer i need more information.Generally speaking, first and foremost you nee good clinical neurological exam. Find good neurologist who will not shy away but spend enough time with you examining your body and history of your illness.

Answered 2/2/2015



Related Questions