MO

I don't want to wait till i miss my period to take a pregnancy test. he cam in me about 2 weeks ago. when can i take it?

Dr. Leonid Basovich
4-6 week after: Pregnancy must be at least 4-6 week old to test. Test at earlier time will be negative; that may give you false as-sureness. Like it or not you have to weight until time of your period come.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Take the test: If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.

Last updated Nov 27, 2017