A 34-year-old male asked:
my kids suddenly developed headache dizziness low grade fever after accedintly leaving home pot on stove was burning for an hour. did they inhale gas.
1 doctor answer • 1 doctor weighed in
Pediatrics 35 years experience
Possibly.: Depending on what burned, carbon monoxide and other toxic gases may have been produced. If this continues, see your doctor; if severe, go to emergency room.
5.1k viewsAnswered >2 years ago
Last updated May 31, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$30 per visit with
Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.