LA

is it true that your morning sickness is worse if you are carrying a baby girl

Dr. Natalie Geary
Many theories: There are many stories passed around about pregnancy, including that one. You might also here if you gain weight in front its a boy, back its a girl, and if your belly is high its a girl, low its a boy. If you really want to know the sex of your baby ask your doctor to do an ultrasound. Otherwise just enjoy this! sorry for the morning sickness: saltines, gingerale and small frequent meals.
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Morning sickness: One way to answer your question about association of morning sickness and baby's sex is to ask your obstetrician. In my humble opinion, I do not think that there is a correlation.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
I agree. There is no truth to this common myth.
May 27, 2013
Myths abound: Child birth gender myths are abundant and are always half right, but the association of a certain heart rate, position, morning sickness, or any other feature has no basis in fact.