Canada

cramps in calves, thighs and arms. can't walk because my feet bend sideways and get stuck in place. my right arm stuck at 90. can't straigthen a leg.

Dr. Ronald Bush
Mineral deficiency?: Deficiencies of calcium, magnesium, or potassium are common causes of body cramps. These deficiencies can be due to use of medications, like diuretics or losses due to diarrhea, poor absorption of food, or poor nutrition. Less commonly a more serious condition like parathyoid gland problems may be the cause.
Dr. Terry Simpson
General Surgery 35 years experience
Odd symptoms: An odd set of symptoms which could be brought about by some medications, or dehydration - or a stroke, although you are young for that. You need to see a physician to be properly evaluated. Good luck.
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Seek help from: An orthopedic dr and get physical therapy. Try taking tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin for pain. God bless you !
Dr. Bradford Romans
Severe cramping: This can be caused from dehydration or electrolyte disorders.Rehydration with gator aid, pedialyte, or tonic water ( quianine ) can be helpful.Severe persistent cramping should be evaluated by your physician.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Multiple symptoms: I am sorry for the way u feeling. It is very hard to feel this way especially for someone u. Age. U need to see u physician for evaluation and work up.