i been on my period for 2weeks, 2weeks before i was suppose to start, i started spotting for 4 days then bled is that normal?never happen before

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Common problem : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.
Dr. Anthony Brignoni
Observation: Occasionally woman may have an off menstruation. If your menses do not return to normal by the next cycle or you experience increase pain or bleeding then you should see your gynecologist. If you have abnormally heavy periods, you should be evaluated. There are treatment options for you. Always rule out pregnancy.