Princeton Junction, NJ

my pvcs which ruined my life have suddenly gone asymptomatic. they are not frequent anymore and i barely feel them. how it can be possible?

Dr. Dan Fisher
It is possible: I am sorry to hear that pvcs ruined your life as they are generally benign. In fact they are often the sign of a healthy heart that responds in real time to neurohormonal input. In any case, people with pvc's either learn to live with them or they just fade away. Sometimes this can happen "suddenly." as in your case. This is certainly nothing to worry about.