A member asked:

Is it possible to get one igg titer for mmr (measles, mumps, rubella) and varicella if i don't have my immunization card?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. James Ferguson answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

There are lab tests available for each of the four agents you listed. Contact your pcp to see if they can be drawn at their office or at a separate lab site.

Answered Jun 22, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor