how badly can it hurt when you break a bone?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Very painful: It is usually very painful because of all the nerve ending in the membrane that covers bone.

What is the most fragile bone in the body?

Dr. Charles Southerland
Podiatry 38 years experience
Pinky toe: Although it may not be structurally the most "fragile" bone in the body, the most often broken bone in the body is the 5th (or pinky) toe. In some sports, like sailing, the pinky toe is broken in 50% of athletes who are involved in the sport for more than 2 years.

Is pain common after a tkr?

Dr. Rhett Griggs
Hand Surgery 19 years experience
Yes: Pain immediately after is painful however long term pain is not unless something is going on.

What's the gate control theory for pain?

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Duh!!!: You don't need to know because it will not help you care for yourself. Only if you are writing a research paper. For chronic pain begin a self-care with a wellness program of vits, magnesium glycinate, sleep hygiene, exercise, self massage, chiropractor, yoga, heat, epsom tub soaking, stretching all are needed. In my practice I use acupuncture and myofascial tissue release.
Methuen, MA

I believe I have a large single milia (about 1/2" relativey flat) in the center of my cheat. I have been able to "empty" it once but it is painful. What is involved in removing it?

Dr. Ellen Turner
Dermatology 20 years experience
Easy.: See your dermatologist and he/she can numb it, and shave it off--no problem.

Why would my right ovary hurt?

Dr. Alan Patterson
You may have a cyst: Or other problems or it may not be your ovary see your gyn for a pelvic ultrasound, and make sure you are not pregnant.