U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

How do i get rid of my yeast infection? the itching and the cramps. should i buy more treatment or do i need to do something else?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Cramps?: If you have abdominal or pelvic cramping and a vaginal discharge - you should see your gynecologist to determine an acurate diagnosis. This may not be yeast.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 22, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.